venerdì 29 agosto 2008

Piccola intervista a Stephenie Meyer a Mtv

MTV: Is it going to be hard to walk away from “Twilight”?

Meyer: I don’t feel like I have yet. I’m still working with the Edward book, which keeps me in it. I know for absolute sure that this is the last time Bella’s going to tell the story, but I don’t know if I’ll be able to leave all the characters behind. There are so many stories there. While I plan to do some other things first, I may come back to it.

TRADUZIONE:
MTV: Sarà dura lasciare “Twilight”?

Meyer: Non mi sento di averlo già fatto. Sto ancora lavorando con il libro di Edward, che mi tiene dentro. So che questa sarà in assoluto l’ultima volta in cui sarà Bella a raccontare la storia, ma non so se sarò capace di lasciarmi tutti i personaggi alle spalle. Ci sono così tante storie. Ho pianificato di fare altre cose prima, ma potrei tornarci su.

Una BUONISSIMA notizia no?